CHRISTOPHER W. JUDGE, CFP®, AIF®
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and an Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, Christopher W. Judge is dedicated to providing unparalleled service and expert advice to assist clients in pursuing their goals:
CFP Board of Standards CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Fi360 Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Independent, full-service financial planning as an Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®, a Registered Investment Adviser
- Registered Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network, Member FINRA/SIPC
- Specializing in qualified and nonqualified deferred compensation plans
- Design and implementation of defined contribution retirement plans
- Success in above-average employee participation
- Group enrollment and individual consultation
Lesleigh has been Chris's administrative assistant since September 2011. Prior to her employment with Chris, she was the bookkeeper/administrative assistant for four years at a local nursery school.
Currently, Lesleigh resides in Ossining with her husband and three children. In her spare time, Lesleigh enjoys traveling, bike riding, crossword puzzles, and spending time with family and friends.